Data Products offers a variety of services well-suited for government initiatives.
Our focus is on leveraging data science and advanced analytics for uses including: preventing waste, fraud and abuse; combating cyber-attacks and safeguarding sensitive information; improving financial decisions; improving defense systems and protecting soldiers on the ground.
Some other use cases focus on:
- Fraud detection
- Tax evasion
- Municipal digitization E.g. Smart Cities and resource management.
- National security
- Law enforcement
- Health and human services
We are available for contracting and subcontracting opportunities.
We offer a menu of services across three focus areas:
Our technology offerings focus on developing robust, secure, and stable solutions for your business in a variety of areas:
- Big Data & Data Science
- Data Strategy
- Complex & Unstructured Data Analysis
- Cybersecurity and Intelligence
- Computer Vision and Image Analysis
- Software Application – Design & Development
- Commercial Off the Shelf Integration
- Data Cleansing, Preparation & Conversion
- Business Intelligence, Reporting and Visualization.
- Open Source Integrations
Research & Development
Our research is rooted in cross-discipline analytics leveraging advanced mathematical methods.
Focus areas include:
- Advanced mathematics in prediction and machine learning development
- Automation and Artificial Intelligence
- Cognitive Engagements
SBE | WOB | WOSB | MBE | EWOSB
MWBE – City of Chicago
DBE – City of Chicago
BEP – CMS IL
518210, 519190, 541511, 541512,
541519, 541611, 541690, 541715
Registered Company Name: Data Products, LLC
Year Incorporated: 2014
State of Incorporation: Illinois
Corporation Type: LLC
D-U-N-S Number: 080865858
CAGE Code: 7YM27
AI for Government
Government Strategic AI plan
- Long-Term AI Research Investments: Knowledge discovery, AI system capabilities, scalability, hardware
- Human-AI Collaboration: Human-aware AI, human augmentation, visualization and interfaces, NLP systems
- Ethical, Legal and Societal Implications: Fairness, transparency, accountability, ethical design/build
- AI System Safety and Security: Trust, verification and validation, security
- Shared Public Datasets and Training/Testing Environments: Data accessibility, training and testing environments, open source software
- AI Standards and Benchmarks: AI standards, testbeds, community engagement in standards development
- AI R&D Workforce Needs: Needs of those working on and alongside AI systems
- Public-Private Partnerships: Advancing the AI innovation ecosystem
American AI Initiative
The American AI Initiative was launched in February 2019 with the goal of promoting U.S. leadership in AI. Here are key area of progress:
- The AI research and development strategic plan was updated.
- Federal agencies were called to find new ways to make use of federal data and models.
- AI Regulatory Principles were proposed.
- Greater emphasis was placed on AI-related job training programs for all federal agencies.
- The United States worked with partners in the G7 and G20 to adopt AI principles.
- An AI Center of Excellence was established to allow agencies to identify ways to incorporate AI into their organizations effectively.